[SEL] Novo/London pictures

Duncan Denman canuckiron at wightman.ca
Wed Jun 16 06:28:44 PDT 2004

Hi Grant,

London engines that I have seen have different casting numbers than found on Novo engines. On the connecting rod on my
London, there is a maple leaf cast into the rod.
I will check out mine when I get back. I am leaving for Georgia this afternoon for my sister's wedding and should be back
around by Monday. I will check when I get back.

Duncan