[SEL] 2004 SIAM pictures.

BillMil357 at aol.com BillMil357 at aol.com
Tue Jun 15 20:35:02 PDT 2004

Hey JB.

Thanks on the pictures, my Powerstroke engine is running fine since I put in
the IPR O-ring kit, but the E40d tranny is giving me a little trouble, the
Overdrive light comes on once in a while, I don't know if it is the Tranny or
Tork converter. I have a friend that has some EASE diagnostic software and I am
going to get him to check it for any codes. I drove my 1985 IDI diesel up in
IN. to the engine show over the weekend and she run like a charm, that is the
one I put the new engine in. Have you been doing OK?

See ya.

Bill Miller.