[SEL] Vaughan Motor; Mitchell, Lewis, Staver Motor

cgandree at mchsi.com cgandree at mchsi.com
Tue Jun 15 03:53:14 PDT 2004

Collin,
Very much interested in the engine made by Mitchell, Lewis & Staver since Ive
been doing much research on Stover engines and have records showing large
amounts of engines sold to them in early 1900's.  That company was a big
exporter of Stover/Cooper badged engines sent to Australia.  If you could
contact me off list I would greatly appreciate it.
thankyou in advance,
Curt Andree