[SEL] Vaughan Motor; Mitchell, Lewis, Staver Motor

SIEFKER, DONALD L 00dlsiefker at bsu.edu
Mon Jun 14 16:38:58 PDT 2004

Hello Colin,

I don't know anything about the Vaughan Motor Works but I do have one picture of a Vaughan Motor Works engine/motor, Portland, Oregon on my website.  I took this picture at a show in Indiana in 2002.
To see it go to

http://www.oldengine.org/members/siefker/shows/huntington/vaughanmotorworksportlandor.jpg

Regards,

Don Siefker