[SEL] Need Transportation Help

Paul Maples pmaples at anaxis.net
Sun Jun 13 15:43:23 PDT 2004

Thanks Steve for the response. I ask the lady if she would extend me any
grace on the pickup time and she let me know in a hurry that once it was
sold I had 10 days to get it and that was that. She told me that she had
been burned in the past by telling folks she could hold something for awhile
and then she ended up be a storage facility.

Thanks,

Paul