Fw: [SEL] Need Transportation Help

Paul Maples pmaples at anaxis.net
Fri Jun 11 15:53:19 PDT 2004

Folks this is a small unit that will fit in the back of a pickup, in fact
several of them would fit in the back of a pickup. Sure would like to have
it but need a temporary storage for it until I can arrange transportation to
the August Portland Show - anyone out there who can pick it up in Ashfield,
Ma for me?

Thanks