[SEL] Novo?

Grant Weir weirgrant at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 9 14:29:18 PDT 2004

Thanks a bunch Arnie!  The brochure info is great.  It sure does look like a
Novo to me.  I'll see if I can get a digital over to snap some pictures
soon.  Wow - your's sure looks like it's in super-nice original shape.

I'll post some more pictures soon.  Thanks again!

Grant Weir
Saskatoon, SK.
Canada