[SEL] 8 HP WITTE I Owned

Edward Tabor edward.tabor at zoominternet.net
Tue Jun 8 20:00:40 PDT 2004

I have found that at most shows, if you are having a problem, your
fellow showmen are willing to lend a hand.  My brother and I own a crank
start tractor.  He can crank this sucker to start on the first turn, in
the middle of winter, after it sets for 1 year.  I can't start it warm,
much less....  At a show, I had to move it.  I had 20 volunteers willing
to crank that engine for me.  Help can always be found.

Ed