[SEL] Maytag Ice Cream Making Machine.

Rex Hinz rexhinz at chorus.net
Mon Jun 7 15:11:43 PDT 2004

John and All ;

   Here is my webshots site  you can look at some of my stuff there , the
Ice Cream maker is not as fancy as the one on Ebay but very functional ,
please tell me what you think of my pics good or bad , I didn't put the
maytags on yet as they are still too hot as I just ran them yesterday on
daves oil gas mix , .... 8-)
http://community.webshots.com/photo/113498875/150456445zyOTLr
  Rex