[SEL] Water transfer decals.

John Cullom jhcullom at adelphia.net
Mon Jun 7 09:19:33 PDT 2004

Hi Curt,
   When I did them a couple of years ago, I just put some warm water in a
shallow pan & let the decals soak in it for about 30 seconds or so (there
are probably directions on the back of the decals). Then I just held the
decal up to what I was putting it on & gently slid it off the backing onto
the surface. For the first few seconds you can position the decal around a
bit if there is enough water. Then take a sponge & dab the excess water off,
taking care you don't dry off the decal too fast.
John