[SEL] Maytag Ice Cream Making Machine.

Roger DiRuscio solarrog at pacbell.net
Mon Jun 7 08:11:50 PDT 2004

I wonder how you put a price on something like this, He did a nice job on
it, It must have really taken alot of time, But I think he's asking about 3
times what its worth. But as always, someone will prove me wrong.

Roger DiRuscio,  Broker Associate.The Realty Experts of Fremont
Collector and restorer of Pre 1920 marine engines, Vintage motor
scooters and bicycle motors. Micro car enthusiast
Pivate pilot 1981. Ham radio KG6QKZ. Located in Fremont,Ca 94555
510-226-9785 voice mail line
Ham radio KG6QKZ 2 meter mostly
web site.     scrapologist.com