[SEL] Maytag Ice Cream Making Machine.

Alan Bowen alanb2 at webtv.net
Sun Jun 6 16:10:23 PDT 2004

Hi John,

With two Maytag 92s, two Maytag 72s plus six or seven ice cream machines
around here, I think I will leave that over priced toy alone. 8>))

Besides that,,,,,

A Maytag Ice Cream attachment hooks onto any Maytag washer in place of
the wringer. I have seen a couple of them, but I didn't have the $650
USD that the guy was asking for one.  He had Maytag meat grinders too.

I think all but one of my ice cream machines make six quarts at a time.
Now to just find the proper right angle drive unit,,,,,,,,

Alan Bowen alanb2 at webtv.net
Williamsburg, Michigan

~~~~John Hammink wrote~~~~~

Dr. Dave, smash your ceramic Old Mill bank!     Here is the
opportunity.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11754&item=3820076062&rd=1
Take care,
John Hammink