[SEL] Hercules update, now Herc XK's

Glenn A Karch glenn.karch at gte.net
Fri Jun 4 06:51:42 PDT 2004

To all,

The change to the 3 hole flywheels was a safety measure.  It first occurred
on the industrial used engines (Jaeger).  It helped to keep idiots and
shovel handles from getting mixed up in the flywheels. No claims are made
for the positioning of the square nuts on Jaeger mixers.

Glenn

Glenn Karch
Haubstadt, IN, USA
Hercules Historian