[SEL] New-Way model

Reg & Margaret Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Thu Jun 3 17:23:23 PDT 2004

Hi John. That is an awesome effort there.
I show my full size one with no cowl as I reckon the work casting the top
end should be shown!
I feel like going back to swinging in the trees after seeing that!!
Always there is someone who is so much better than you, no matter what the
subject, eh.
Reg & Marg Ingold.
Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
randmingold at hotkey.net.au