[SEL] Lathe???

Alan Bowen alanb2 at webtv.net
Wed Jun 2 16:40:01 PDT 2004

Hi Leroy,

By all means,,,, If you can,,,, GRAB it.

I know I have the biggest lathe on my block now, but if I had one like
that I would have the biggest lathe in the county. 8>))

Wow,, That has to be a heavy bugger.

Alan Bowen  alanb2 at webtv.net
Williamsburg, Michigan

~~~~Leroy Clark wrote~~~

Gday
        I have access to a big big lathe, it has a 16
feet bed, a 42 inch face plate and is HEAVY! This lathe is said to be
one that turned locomotive wheels many a year ago. The bed is only
inches off of the floor and the tool post is knee high. Any ideas or
just let the junk man get it?
--
                                C-ya
                                    Leroy