[SEL] Hercules update

Curt Holland curt at imc-group.com
Wed Jun 2 07:15:12 PDT 2004

Rob,
All the nuts will be 100% wrong according to general concensus!
Sprayed the engine base/cylinder/hopper combination this morning at
6:15. Perfect weather this morning for painting in the "paint booth in
the sky". Whew no runs! Rolled it in the shop so it can dry today. Only
have flywheels left....
Curt