[SEL] engin help ID

John Hammink jg.hammink at quicknet.nl
Wed Jun 2 05:44:16 PDT 2004

Hi Leroy,

The name OSBORNE was given to the engine because the old Osborne dealers sells them
that time. A serial number without prefix letters doesn't work.
Need some part# to look up in the parts book, like flywheels, head, rod
and the hp when you already know that.
Send a picture along, it always says alot.

Regards,
John Hammink
Anna Paulowna, Netherlands.
jg.hammink at quicknet.nl