[SEL] Hercules update

Lyndsay Frazer frazerlyndsay at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 1 16:35:54 PDT 2004

Hi Curt,
         You are doing a fantastic job on the Herc. It looks great now and I
can't wait to see the finished product. I have a 5 HP which I have not
started to restore yet but seeing yours is making me fairly keen.
        Great job mate and good to see your son helping.

            PS. I see a Ronaldson & Tippett poster on the wall. I am only 12
miles from the old factory.

Kind Regards,
Lyndsay .