[SEL] Cumbria Steam Fair

Dave Croft dave.croft at ntlworld.com
Fri Jul 30 13:13:30 PDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Croft" <dave.croft at ntlworld.com>
To: "atis" <sel at lists.stationary-engine.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2004 7:23 PM
Subject: [SEL] Cumbria Steam Fair

> We had our yearly weekend in the Lake District.
> One good day & one wet, cold & windy.
> I have posted some pictures at
> http://community.webshots.com/album/167571610Nkxrin
> I managed a few unusual pictures such as steam ploughing
> with an atomic reactor in the background.
> Also a picture of a helicopter just over a ploughing engine.
> Someone had made a good job of sectioning a Lister D.
> My wife thinks this years plaque is the best ever, weighing
> two pounds of brass.(See Fred picture)
> Dave Croft

Hi, I first posted this four days ago & all the pictures were checked as OK
before I posted to the group.
Later someone said that some were missing & I found several had disappeared.
I reported it to Webshots & they said you had to wait for 70 working hours for
pictures to be posted. They have re-appeared today.
Has anyone else had problems like this with Webshots?

Dave Croft
Warrington
England
http://www.oldengine.org/members/croft/homepage/