[SEL] rattle snake in my playroom

Glenn Wilson wilson at stny.rr.com
Thu Jul 29 21:57:02 PDT 2004

my "playroom" started out containing a pool table and ping pong table on top
of it.

It now contains 45 antique fans, stacks and stacks of test equipment, 500
music
CDs, a computer, books, 30,000 key blanks and several key machines,
machining tools in a gerstner tool box etc etc etc etc - a grown up guy's
"playroom"
now :)
Glenn