[SEL] rattle snake in my playroom

Glenn Wilson wilson at stny.rr.com
Thu Jul 29 21:53:12 PDT 2004

I do NOT know how this snake came here...
We are right on the edge of its range.

One thing I can tell you is that 2 trailers came up from AR where AR is
right in the middle of its range..... One trailer had the 60HP engine on
it and it could easily have hidden inside it. The other trailer - same deal
with the exhaust pipe etc...