[SEL] Re: Nat Rally Costs

Reg & Margaret Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Thu Jul 29 04:23:45 PDT 2004

Hey adam, go ahead with your little digs but, Just bear in mind that I and
others made known our feelings about the prices being charged.
That was the original statement.
That pricing policy was the only content of the letter I sent to the club
holding the event.
THEY are the ones holding the event, not me!
It is not my place to take over the planning.
All the later mail was an expansion of the feelings of list members.That is
what the list is about.
I hope the organisers can accept our views better than you.
If the prices remain high. single admission, etc. then the following will
happen.
Exhibitor attendance will be down.
 Less exhibitors will  go to the meal.
There will not be the spirit of enjoyment that could and should be at an
event like this.
 That is and was all I intended to point out.
As far as I am concerned, the subject is closed as further sniping is
totally non productive.
But, If things are left as they are, I will not be making the trip with a
van load of models.

Reg & Marg Ingold.
Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
randmingold at hotkey.net.au