[SEL] rattle snake in my playroom - OT

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Thu Jul 29 12:16:51 PDT 2004

Hi Luke,

He sorta looks like a copperhead....
http://www.snakesandfrogs.com/scra/snakes/copperh.htm
http://www.dnr.state.oh.us/wildlife/resources/wildnotes/pub373.htm

Too bad you didn't get a nice closeup of the head that would show the
pits.  Get a lot closer next time, OK?  8-)))

See ya,  Arnie

PS - I HOPE you gave Shirley lots of sympathy.  Friend spouse encountered
a five-foot black snake while hanging clothes.  Made it back to the porch
(~20 feet) in one great leap.  My mistake was in going to check out the
really cool big black snake first.  8-))  Here's a peek at one...
http://www.fcps.k12.va.us/StratfordLandingES/Ecology/mpages/black_rat_snake.htm