[SEL] Re: rattlesnake in my playroom (OT)

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Thu Jul 29 09:10:38 PDT 2004

Hi Glenn,

A couple of suggestions....

Take your trusty 12 gauge and magnum loads of buckshot.  Fire a couple of
rounds into every spot that looks like it could harbor a snake.  That
should do the trick.

Another option would be to take a nice fat mouse or hamster, tie a string
around it's middle and tie the other end to a piece of furniture.  Put a
dish of mouse or hamster food and a dish of water nearby so the "bait"
remains calm and happy.  Wait for Mr. Snake to "take the bait".  Then use
the string to lead Mr. Snake back outside.

I hope that helps...

See ya,  Arnie