[SEL] Economy Buzzrig Birthday Present

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 28 21:25:10 PDT 2004

Luke,

Great story. Wish I could get my wife interested in this. The look on her
face when I bring an engine home is priceless also. About the same look she
gives our grandson when he shows her the latest snake he caught. Around here
it's a guy thing and I'm outnumbered most days. Happy Birthday to Shirley.

Regards,

Jeff Allen
Arvada, Colorado USA

http://oldengine.org/members/allen/