[SEL] Re: Rita's Engine

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Wed Jul 28 13:44:21 PDT 2004

Peter,

That's some SERIOUSLY excellent news!!  Give Rita my congratulations!!

Sounds like you two should plan on setting up with Jim & Dolly French at
the next rally.  Rita can setup her Douglas with Dolly's Baker Monitor &
Maytag, and you can setup that Ruston 1ZHR Diesel of yours (including
all of its interesting "college" bits) with Jim's engines.
http://www.oldengine.org/members/diesel/Ruston1ZHR/RustonMenu.htm

Where all has that rascal been now?  What's been the public's response to
a fully equipped college engine on the rally field?

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA
fero_ah at city-net.com