[SEL] bridge engine update

paulmaples at sbcglobal.net paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 27 13:58:10 PDT 2004

Hey Bill I have one of these engines spotted in an old Railroad Trestle
about 5 miles from me. If you have any success let me know and I will follow
the same part you went. I will not do anything now as it might interfere
with what you are doing.

If you go after the engine let me know how you plan to do this, I am curious
how you plan on getting it off of the bridge trestle.

Paul