[SEL] Portland - Unethical Engine Sellers/engine buying

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Mon Jul 26 08:20:51 PDT 2004

Hi Curt,

That bit of advice is soooo important.  In addition to providing a
dispassionate assessment of the condition of the engine, I think it also
helps to get a "sanity check" on the price.  This is probably even more
important at an auction where the passion to own the engine can also be
fired by "auction fever."  As the old wheeze goes...  "Been there, done
that, and now own an EXPENSIVE lump of iron."

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA
fero_ah at city-net.com