[SEL] Best Known Name in Stationary Engine World?

Kerry ozengine at optusnet.com.au
Mon Jul 26 05:49:01 PDT 2004

G'Day Patrick

As Peter said depends where you live, remember most Americans only know the
world ends on the East coast on one side and the West coast on the other, no
offence intended.
In OZ I think the other way round now that P Knight has articles in TOMM,
but you have all forgotten the one and only (thank goodness), known and
loved by engine woman all over the world, unliked by his club and the NHMA,
a body that no one would want, and there is more!

old no knee's, model guru, world traveller.
after all that I have forgotten his name 8-))

Kerry