[SEL] Tom Mackay

Peter A Forbes diesel at easynet.co.uk
Sun Jul 25 03:10:22 PDT 2004

I thought that you would all want to hear about Tom Mackay who is presently in
hospital with a couple of serious problems.

Peter Ogborne and Jack Watson have very kindly kept me informed about Tom's
condition, but it is not looking too good for the long term. We met Tom and Beth
during our visit to Australia in 1999, and we spent a very full day with them,
followed by a very nice evening with Jack and his wife Nadia.

I know that you would all want to send your best wishes to Tom and Beth at this
very difficult time for them both.

As soon as I have more info via Jack and Peter I will post it to the Lists.

--
Peter & Rita Forbes
diesel at easynet.co.uk
Engine pages for preservation info: