[SEL] Re: Best Known Name in Stationary Engine World?

BetCleve321 at aol.com BetCleve321 at aol.com
Fri Jul 23 15:40:29 PDT 2004

In a message dated 7/23/2004 3:28:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
fero_ah at city-net.com writes:

I think  for GEM readers Glenn Karch, and Helen French are "famous" too;-)

Right  you are!!  And WHO could forget this smiling face?   8-))
http://www.insulate.co.uk/helen/news.jpg

See ya,   Arnie

Somewhere up there in Pittsville, I just can HEAR somebody  saying, "Come on,
come on someone say my name. Please , just some damn one  of you ungrateful
bastards say it. I jus know you want to say my name.

Come on.

Damn it.