[SEL] Re: Best Known Name in Stationary Engine World?

Leroy C. oldengin at udata.com
Fri Jul 23 14:24:29 PDT 2004

I think for GEM readers Glenn Karch, and Helen French are "famous" too;-)

See ya,  Arnie

		Arnie, here is my list

1)	Wendell, because of books and articles in mags. (GEM)
2)	Brookover, his work is well known all over the world!
3)	Karch, he took a small player in the market and made them known.
4)T	French, her work and dedication is some of the best.
4)T	Farmer, same as above
5)	Matthews, Harry has the best web site, engin related, on the web
6)	Wolfe, Kenny is known for his million dollar row.

There you have it JMO

--
		C-ya

		  Leroy Clark

"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give."
            W.A. NANCE

better look here--- http://www.oldengine.org/members/lclark