[SEL] Engine Show Pictures

Luke Tonneberger flywheelin at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 22 10:18:01 PDT 2004

Hi Everybody,

I have put up some pictures I took a couple weeks ago at a local show.

http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/charlton04/charlton04.html

While I was at the show I was talking to a guy and noticed an accent right
away in his voice. I looked at his hat and there was a tag on it that said
"Sydney Antique machinery Club".  I asked if he was from Australia, and he
was.  I happened to mention my mate, the famous Reg Ingold, and to my
surprise he knew Reg and had been to his place before!  He asked me to say
hi to his mate Reggie.  It is a small world indeed!!  Our Reg is truly
famous all over the world! He also knew Patrick Livingstone and the 12hp
R&V.  I was amazed and it was great talking with him!!  So Reg, Ron Irving
from Old Toongabbie says hello all the way from the states.

Also Reg, nice photo of your Mottershead and Atkinson in the August GEM.

Luke Tonneberger
Rockford, Michigan
USA