[SEL] A Message from the Past

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Tue Jul 20 20:40:28 PDT 2004

Hi Paul,
    I had intended to work on the Ideal this month. However with all the OT
posts to the List (particularly those having to do with broken computers) I
just haven't had time to do any engine work. Perhaps next month people will
slow down a bit with their OT posts and I will have some time to get out to
the shop!
    Dave
PS, Yes, it's on the back burner, but coming along ever so slowly.