[SEL] Nat rally

Reg & Margaret Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Tue Jul 20 14:49:30 PDT 2004

To the Oz members.
I have had quite a few comments over the costs that will be incurred going
to this event.
If I write  to them stating that we are unhappy about the cost of the meal,
cost of camping, Single entry and any other gripes you have, Who is going to
allow me to add their names to the letter?
You can contact me off list or on. I will,as usual, keep this completely
open for you all to see and put up the letter for your comments before I
send it.
I also think the Nat. body need to see a copy of Arnie's letter and the
editorial in the GEM.
They need to see that they have lost the plot by having us cowering behind
barriers.
No wonder the hobby in Oz is in decline show wise.
Waiting to hear from you.
Reg & Marg Ingold.
Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
randmingold at hotkey.net.au