[SEL] A Message from the Past

Paul Maples pmaples at anaxis.net
Tue Jul 20 05:45:24 PDT 2004

He gang I think I retarded the timing too much when I was working on
speeding up our SEL Server, I had already mentioned that I installed a new
mag and spark plug and things were running faster but then, you know me, I
had to go and mess with the timing and I guess I retarded it too much. I GOT
A MESSAGE JUST AWHILE AGO THAT I HAD SENT OVER A YEAR AGO AND IT WAS SENT TO
THE OLD SEL ADDRESS. I think I better quit working on the Server and let
Spencer do his own magic.

For you folks that don't know what I am talking about just forget it as it
aint' worth the trouble trying to figure it out. What I said about the
message is true and just thought it was interesting.......anyone else
getting any messages from the past?

Paul