[SEL] Hidden fuel filters/Baker Monitor pick up tube

Curt Holland curt at imc-group.com
Tue Jul 20 05:21:51 PDT 2004

Leroy,
I'm guessing about 2" square?
I need to ask the Baker Monitor experts a question first. I pulled the
fuel pick up out of the gas tank and the bottom end is a badly rusted
piece of 1/8 pipe. Just a thin rusty pipe with no screen on the end. Is
this correct? Or should there be a screen filter soldered on the end?
Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC