[SEL] Message response time

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Mon Jul 19 19:22:08 PDT 2004

> Well folks it looks like it is taking anywhere from 6 to 7 hours for any
SEL
> message to make it's flight through cyberspace to the List Members, gosh
if
> it gets any slower we will have to go the dreaded land lines to
communicate.
> I think someone needs to change the mag on the server engine, might run
> faster...what do you think, maybe a new fuel pump to.
> Paul

I agree with you 100% Paul! The GREAT importance of ALL the recent posts to
the List lends credence to the assertion that something MUST be done before
the whole world goes to hell in a hand basket! Idiots could easily take over
the Kerry headquarters before anyone receives a post warning us of such an
impending event. (Oh, wait a minute, that's already happened--but you get
the idea.) The primary thing that we must all realize is that what we have
to say is so very important that it needs to be communicated to other List
members with as little lag time as is possible. In fact, some of the recent
discussion on List is so important to the antique engine world that we must
find a way to get it to the screens of List members BEFORE the sender
conceives of the idea!
    Dave