[SEL] olds

Patrick M Livingstone pml1 at bigpond.net.au
Mon Jul 19 05:05:23 PDT 2004

Hi Dave,
Your engine would probably be identical to Ron Sullivan's engine. I cannot
remember the engine number on his engine being anywhere other than on the
plate but we will have a search of the engine when it is dug out of storage
:)
As a wild guess (from looking at lots of American engines) I would suggest
looking at the ends of the crank, flywheel hubs, flywheel rims and faces,
and on top of the cylinder.
Patrick

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW