[SEL] Old Homelite Generator - Need Info

Paul Maples pmaples at anaxis.net
Sun Jul 18 14:14:20 PDT 2004

No Ivan I did not, thanks for this info, I will go and check it out.

Did you see the message the other night where George Woodzell was telling Ed
Stoller that he could haul the Fodder Chopper to Ed who had said if anyone
could get it to I-88 he could pick it up.

I do not know if Ed has responded back to George or not but maybe something
will work out, I sure hope so.

Paul