[SEL] Famous magneto question.

Ted Brookover ignitors at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 17 14:24:20 PDT 2004

Are you speaking of a hole that is about .375 in diameter and runs from the
front of the engine to the rear ?

Or are you speaking of a hole that is behind the advance quadrent and runs
perpendicular to the path of the piston ?
Ted Brookover
4801 E. Red Bridge Rd.
Kansas City, Missouri, 64137
816-763-3142
ignitors at sbcglobal.net , Home Page,
http://www.oldengine.org/members/brookover/
Ignitor ID Page, http://www.oldengine.org/members/brookover/ign-id.htm

This Mail, Virus Scanned, by Symantec's Norton Anti-Virus