[SEL] SEL Response Time - Is there a Problem?

Paul Maples pmaples at anaxis.net
Fri Jul 16 18:18:46 PDT 2004

Curt this is exactly what happens to me, I see replies to my posts before I
ever see my original posts. In fact today I spent some time checking my
computer out to be sure that I had not inadvertently blocked messages from
the SEL and I had not. I just wish it was faster as it really disrupts the
continuity of the messages we are sending but as you say, it is free so
beggars cannot be choosers...right?

Paul