[SEL] Re: Stover Fuel Saver Arm

Paul Maples pmaples at anaxis.net
Fri Jul 16 17:42:49 PDT 2004

Curt, Arnie, hang on just for a minute as I took some more pictures. I am
processing them right now and will have them posted in just a few minutes.
Maybe it will answer some of your questions. As far as knowing how it works,
heck I don't know and this is why I am asking.

The pictures will be forthcoming shortly.

Paul