[SEL] Weekly Plea for Transportation Help

Paul Maples pmaples at anaxis.net
Fri Jul 16 12:44:40 PDT 2004

Ok Gang once again I am submitting my weekly plea for transportation help to
get my fodder chopper hauled from George Woodzell's house in Schenectady, NY
to Ivan Cousins place in Clarion, Pa or to Portland. Ivan has graciously
consented to haul it from his place in Clarion, Pa to Portland if someone
can get it to him there. As I have said in previous posts George hauled the
chopper from Massachusetts to his home in Schenectady in the back of his
Volvo station wagon so it is not a big piece of equipment. If anyone can
help me please contact me via e-mail or via phone at 501-230-8229.

Thanks,

Paul