[SEL] OT mail from PayPal

John Culp johnculp at chartertn.net
Wed Jul 14 16:19:16 PDT 2004

These things are spoofed and are just set up to get you to reveal your
account number, password, etc. so they can clean you out. I got a bunch
of them today claiming to be from various businesses like Citibank and
PayPal, an announcement that I've won $550,000 US from "The Canadian
International Lottery" and must claim it by July 21, and several more
copies of the good old African money laundering scam.

John