[SEL] Fuller & Johnson info.

Fuller & Johnson fuller_johnson at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 14 04:10:36 PDT 2004

Most complete one out there is on my website, click the link in my sig.  Be aware the list is a rough guide only and the engine might have been shipped earlier or later than the s/n range indicates.

rdhaskell at juno.com wrote:
Hi all.
Is there any serial number lists on the web for Fuller & Johnson, or is
Vern Kindschi still the only source?
Thanks.

Ron Haskell
rdhaskell at juno.com
Riverside, California
USA

Cheers!  NICK

Visit the home of Fuller & Johnson engines on the web!

"He who sees the other first already has half the victory."   Erich Hartmann

"Verloren ist nur, wer sich selbst aufgibt"  Hans Rudel