[SEL] OT mail from PayPal

LEW BEST bcl at grandecom.net
Tue Jul 13 18:49:20 PDT 2004

Someone's trying to get info!  Go to the Paypal site; should be a way to
forward the messages to them.  May help keep someone with a Paypal
account from getting burned if they can find the source!

Meantime I'll try to find a link; may have to be a member & log on to
get the link.

Lew Best in Waco, TX