[SEL] O.T. Outlook Express Spell Checker

Paul Maples pmaples at anaxis.net
Sun Jul 11 15:23:38 PDT 2004

Ok gang here we go again. I dumped my hard drive and competed a System
Recovery on my pc and as usual the spell checker does not work in Outlook
Express. I need someone to send back to me the message I sent out sometime
ago that had the instructions for downloading a certain file and then
copying it back into the right folder which then turns the spell checker on.
Thanks for the help, this computer is draining the life right out of me.

Paul