[SEL] O.T. Computer Problem Solved - I hope!

Paul Maples pmaples at anaxis.net
Sun Jul 11 07:20:05 PDT 2004

Thanks Tom for the kind words, she is running fine this morning and I hope
it continues to do so as I am too old to have to deal with things like this.
This took an additional two years off of my life...........at least. I am
calling first thing tomorrow and getting DSL which would have cut my install
time in half over this slow Dial Up service I have now.

Have A Great Day!!

Paul