[SEL] portland camping?

Leroy C. oldengin at udata.com
Sat Jul 10 17:04:10 PDT 2004

Jim and Diane wrote:

>Who is running the camping at portland this year?

Gday
    Well for the past few years it seems like me and Bill Pfeiffer Jr.
have been holding down the forts....  I was thinking just today that
maybe it was time to start asking if any one wants or needs camping
space in Portland? The area that I have been camping at is next to the
river and close to the bathroom facilities. This camp site, on
Minneapolis Moline Drive, does have electric but is a good walk to the
exhibit area. Portland does have a trolley service which will haul you
to gate of the fairgrounds. Portland last year also implemented a 5.00
camping fee for exhibitors, 25.00 PER DAY for non exhibitors.  I know of
one other fellow that wants a camping space saved for him at this time,
so that makes 3! See my old friend from Kansas, 81 now, will be camping
beside of me.....  And be sure to bring an engin to exhibit!

--
		C-ya

		  Leroy Clark

"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give."
            W.A. NANCE

better look here--- http://www.oldengine.org/members/lclark